Treatment for Dental Cavities
Prevention is essential to protecting your smile
Cavities are one of the most widespread diseases in the world. Indeed, this disease affects a significant number of Canadian adults. Nevertheless, your dentists at Groupe dentaire API and their teams can help you prevent cavities and treat those that affect your teeth.
An untreated cavity may cause significant harm that can lead to even the irreversible loss of the affected tooth. We offer at both our Laval and Mascouche clinics treatment for cavities that allow us to prevent them while limiting the damage they can do.
The Effects of Dental Cavities
- Irreversible degradation of the tooth’s enamel
- A dental pulp infection that causes sharp pain and may require root canal treatment
- Dental abscess, which is an infection at an advanced stage
- The irreversible loss of a tooth that will have to be replaced.
Available Care for Dental Cavity Prevention and Treatment
- Preventive care : During your routine visits, depending on your condition and your predisposition to dental cavities, our team will offer you preventive measures such as dental sealants and applying fluorine-rich substances.
- Cavity treatments : Depending on the extent of the dental cavity and your condition, our team will offer various treatment options for cavities.
We will know the best solution for your needs between composite, amalgam and ceramic fillings.
that our team prepared.
Nonetheless, do not forget that only a dentist, a specialist in your oral health,
is able to make an accurate diagnosis, so book an appointment!