Correct your smile’s imperfection thanks to dental veneers
To make your smile sublime and to hide its imperfections, you need a cosmetically proven solution that is safe for your teeth. Our dentists are happy to allow you to transform your smile with only a few appointments thanks to dental veneers.
Give yourself the smile you have always dreamed of! Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells made of ceramic or composite resin. They are attached to the teeth’s surface to improve their look and consistency.
Dental Veneers: A Versatile Solution
As dental veneers are effective to improve the appearance of a smile, our dentists, to correct many types of imperfections, more notably, use them to:
- Improve the colour of teeth
- Correct the alignment of teeth
- Alter the shape of teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
Dental veneers are a great solution to give your smile a look that is harmonious and restore its youthful, healthy look.
- Your dentist will first perform a dental examination to assess the nature of your needs;
- You and your dentists will then determine what material to favour as well as the shape and colour of your veneers;
- The teeth to which the veneers will be attached must be prepared. In other words, a thin layered of enamel will be removed. This step is carried out under local anesthesia;
- After the teeth are prepared, your dentist will take impressions of your teeth so that the veneers that will be made can suit your smile well;
- Some temporary veneers will be attached while the permanent veneers are being made;
- During a second appointment, the permanent veneers will be cemented in place. Your dentist can then polish them and add some finishing touches.
that our team prepared.
Nonetheless, do not forget that only a dentist, a specialist in your oral health,
is able to make an accurate diagnosis, so book an appointment!